Crowns & Bridges
Bringing out that beautiful smile has never been easier. Whether you are in need of a Crown or Bridge, come see us at Aria Dental
Crowns & Bridges at Aria Dental
A dental crown restores a tooth’s shape, size and function. It is a full coverage restoration that fully covers the visible portion of a tooth or implant. Crowns are used in a variety of situations. It may be a recommended restoration to restore a tooth that is decayed, fractured, cracked, root canal treated, or worn. A crown may be a good option to improve the esthetics of a tooth that is severely discolored or chipped. Crowns can also be indicated to hold a bridge or other prosthesis in place when you are missing teeth.
The Top Signs You Need a Dental Crown
If you have a tooth that has been damaged, you should work with a dentist who will help you consider all the options available before you make a decision on what is best for your needs. Some of the signs that could indicate that you need a dental crown include:
- You have a tooth that has a particularly large cavity that the dentist says cannot be filled using a traditional filling.
- You have a tooth that is chipped or cracked to the point that veneers or other treatment options might not be enough.
- You recently had a root canal performed and the dentist wants to take steps to protect the tooth as the healing process continues.
- The dentist has already tried other treatment methods to help you repair the tooth but they have not been successful.
The decision to move forward with a dental crown is a major one, and this is a decision that you need to make in conjunction with an oral health professional. At Aria Dental, it would be our pleasure to help you with this issue.
What the Dentist Considers When Placing a Dental Crown
When the dentist decides to place a dental crown, there are a number of factors that he or she will consider. A few factors that the dentist might talk to you about include:
- Your Current Oral Health: The dentist will talk with you about your current oral health and make sure you understand what is necessary to protect a tooth with a crown from sustaining further harm.
- The Aesthetic Look: While the primary goal of a dental crown is to protect the tooth from further harm, the dentist wants it to look good as well. The dentist will take a look at the surrounding teeth and do everything possible to get the shade to match.
- The Surrounding Teeth: The dentist will also consider the health of the surrounding teeth. If multiple teeth require construction or repair, this could impact how the dentist decides to move forward with crowns.
- Other Treatment Options: The dentist will also talk to you about other treatment options. For example, the dentist might talk with you about veneers. Or, the dentist could talk to you about an extraction. The dentist might even talk to you about receiving a dental implant.
If you have concerns about dental crowns, you need to work with a team that has experience in this area. At Aria Dental, we have placed a large number of crowns on people with all types of backgrounds, and we may be able to use this treatment option to help you repair your tooth as well.
Why You Should Work With the Team From Aria Dental
If you are looking for help with crowns and bridges in the local area, you should work with Aria Dental. A few of the biggest reasons why our patients continue to choose us include:
- Experience: We have a tremendous amount of experience with not only dental crowns but other treatment options as well. We can use this experience to ensure you receive the quality care you deserve.
- Innovation: We stay on top of the latest treatment options in our field to ensure you receive the most advanced care possible.
- Patient Service: We always put the needs of our patients ahead of our own. Instead of taking a cookie-cutter approach to our patients, we customize your treatment plan to meet your needs.
If you are looking for a dentist in the local area who will give you the care you deserve, look no further than Aria Dental. It would be our pleasure to talk to you about dental crowns, how they work, and how they might be able to help you improve your oral health as well.
Contact Aria Dental Today To Schedule Your Appointment
If you are struggling with the look, feel, or appearance of your teeth, a dental crown might be right for you. At Aria Dental, we will talk with you about the procedure, benefits, and drawbacks, giving you all the information you need to make the best possible decision for your dental care.
We know that deciding to get a crown is a major decision, and we will be with you from start to finish. If you want to learn more about how dental crowns might be able to help you take care of a damaged tooth, contact us today to schedule an appointment. We would be honored to help you!